Common Questions About Our Facility
- Q: Is it possible to view the storage room before I rent?
- A: Yes, we encourage you stop by and take a tour of our facility. Please call our professional staff and we will assist you in determining which size of room will best suit your needs. If you would like to tour the facility please come and see us during office hours and we can show you a selection of rooms. Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM, Saturdays from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Sundays from 11:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- Q: What are the steps to renting a storage room?
- A: We can reserve a room at no cost to you up to one week in advance over the phone, via email or in person. In order to secure your reservation we simply require a name and phone number or email address. When the time comes for your move in please come into our office with one piece of government issued photo ID and allow 15 minutes to complete the required paperwork. You are welcome to bring your own lock or to purchase a lock from our office. For your first month’s rent we accept cash, Debit, Visa or MasterCard. After that you can pay in person or credit card by phone.
- Q: Do you sell boxes and moving supplies?
- A: We keep a wide range of boxes and moving supplies in stock and we receive inventory regularly.
- Q: What if I would like to secure a room more than one week in advance?
- A: If you know that you will be moving a few months in advance, we are happy to add your name, moving date, room size and contact information to our waiting list. We will contact closer to your moving date to ensure that your moving plans have not changed and at that time we can secure your reservation. We always work from our waiting list first before we will accept reservations from new callers.
- Q: Are there any hidden fees or deposits at your facility? How does payment work?
- A: We do not charge any administration fees or security deposits. Our rent payments are billed monthly on the anniversary date (for example if you move in on 3rd your payment will always be due on the 3rd). We have a one month minimum rental agreement after which a prorated refund would be issued for any unused rent once you have moved out. If you move out part way through a month we will refund the rest of the month to you by cheque.
- Q: Are there any items that you do not allow to be stored at your facility?
- A: Prohibited items include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Gasoline, oil, fuel, paint or flammables
- Explosives, fireworks or ammunition
- Corrosive, toxic or hazardous materials
- Controlled substances or alcoholic beverages
- Food or perishables
- Any dangerous or health –risk item
- Any creature or organism, living or dead
- Q: What security features can I expect at your facility?
- A: We use proven security technology to provide a worry free storage environment.
- This includes:
(a) 24 hour recorded digital video surveillance with 24 surveillance cameras
(b) a fully fenced compound and motorized gate
(c) electronic access system with unique personal access codes
(d) all facility access doors and storage room doors monitored and controlled by personalized access code
- This includes:
- Q: How often is your facility cleaned?
A: In order to maintain our exceptionally high standards are always met all of our cleaning is done daily by in-house staff.
- Q: How easy is it to load and unload items once I arrive at your facility?
- A: We have two ground level loading bays on site. Each loading bay is equipped with two carts for your convenience. All storage rooms are on the main floor and there are no elevators or stairs to worry about. If you would prefer we also have drive-up heated storage rooms in larger sizes so that you can back directly up to your room to unload!
- Q: Am I able to add my spouse, parent, or roommate to my rental agreement so that they can access my storage room?
- A: Yes! Our lease agreement has a provision where you may add the names of all those who should be able to access your storage room. If someone who has been authorized for access has any questions or requires assistance accessing your room they are then able to come into our office, with photo ID in hand, and we are happy to help.